Children’s need for love
How do you express to children your love?
They are in constant need of love and attention from the first moment they are born, and the main pleasure of love they find between the ages of six months and six years, yes it may seem a long time for parents under the circumstances, burdens, and responsibilities they bear, but they know very well that love makes their children Happy, confident of themselves, more calm, calm and stable, and children use more than one way to express their need for love, for example, a child asks a parent Do you love me?
Another child accepts his parents and embraces them so that they share the same feeling, and another child feels neglected by the parents or the preference of one of his brothers over him, and he becomes more nervous, angry, and rebellious.
Children always respond to love, and it is one of the most successful methods that can be used to modify behavior and develop skills, abilities, and concepts if used in a correct way.
There are many methods that can be used to influence children and satisfy their emotional needs, and avoid children’s behaviors that can result in problems, especially those that It is related to not meeting these needs, so how do you express your love to children?
- Hugging and kissing the child, patting him on the back, or stroking his hair, especially if he talks about difficult situations he has gone through during his day.
- Buy a soft-touch gift like a cotton doll, a soft pillow, a symbol of kindness and tenderness.
- Spend some time exercising with the child, and listening to music can add fun and happiness.
- Before bed, you can read a meaningful and meaningful story, such as honesty, honesty, and love.
- If the child becomes ill, you must spend a lot of time with him, and provide him with comfort and attention, and you can also use a soft white cloth or cotton to wipe his head, as this will make him feel a lot of love and warmth.
- It is important to embrace the child after completing his punishment so that he understands that the punishment is caused by the mistake he committed, and not because the parents do not like him.
- He left a message of encouragement in his schoolbag, on his desk or at the edge of his bed.
If the child does a good behavior, he should be reminded of that behavior more than once and praise him as saying:
I liked the behavior when I did that behavior, I liked that behavior, when I did it it was wonderful of you, it is good that you did it, you were really brave when I did it. The child’s participation in drawing a painting that shows family bonding and their love, for example, and hanging it in a place where he can see it frequently.
If he makes a mistake while trying to do something good, praise first for the positive action and then clarify the correct way to do it. Eye contact with the child, it enhances the child’s self-confidence and increases his sense of love. Sit with him to watch his favorite TV shows.
Doing new and different activities for the child, such as farming, horseback riding, charitable work, mind games, home decorating, handicrafts, and others. Use smaller candy or cookies as a booster. He left a gift in a special and attractive cover on his bed, or in his bag.
Decorate the food with different shapes such as: hearts, roses, letters, and a smiling face. When buying a gift for his birthday, it is best to choose a gift that will last for a long time, such as a pet, a tree grown in the garden, etc.
The implications of excessive love for children
If the question is how do you express your love to children?
It should be followed by the question of how much love should be given to the child?
If neglect and lack of interest have negative effects, excessive love, exaggerated protection, and provision of all the requirements of the child and unconditional love for him lead to the upbringing of a dependent, stubborn child, apart from personality disorders and behavioral disorders that he may suffer from in the future. Suitable for the child’s personality, and not hesitating to use firmness, punishment, and guidance, in order to achieve normal growth and psychological harmony.